Subjects of the treatment
Holder of data processing is identified in the General Manager of the A.D.I.S.U. – Puglia with headquarters, for the function, in via G. Fortunato, 4 / G – 70125 Bari, mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, while the data protection officer (RPD or DPO) to whom interested parties can contact to exercise their rights under art. 7 of the Data Protection Code can be found at the email address: email@example.com.
Legal basis of the processing
We process data mainly on the basis of user consent. The granting of consent takes place through the banner placed at the bottom of the page, or through the communication or service request forms specially prepared, with which the consents relating to the specific purpose of the service are collected. The provision of data and therefore the consent to the collection and processing of data is optional, the User can deny consent, and can revoke a consent already provided at any time (via the banner at the bottom of the page or the browser settings for cookies). However, denying consent may make it impossible to provide some services and the browsing experience on the site may be reduced.
The data for site security and for the prevention of abuse and SPAM, as well as data for the analysis of site traffic (statistics) in aggregate form, are processed on the basis of the legitimate interestof the Data Controller in protecting the site and of the users themselves. In such cases, the user always has the right to object to the processing of data.
Purpose of the treatment
The processing of the data collected by the site, in addition to the purposes connected, instrumental and necessary for the provision of the service, is aimed at the following purposes:
– Statistics (analysis)
Collection of data and information in an exclusively aggregated and anonymous form in order to verify the correct functioning of the site. None of this information is related to the natural person-User of the site, and does not allow identification in any way. Consent is not required.
Collection of data and information in order to protect the security of the site (spam filters, firewalls, virus detection) and of the Users and to prevent or unmask fraud or abuse to the detriment of the website. The data are recorded automatically and may possibly also include personal data (IP address) that could be used, in accordance with the laws in force on the subject, in order to block attempts to damage the site itself or to cause damage to other users, or in any case harmful activities. or constituting a crime. These data are never used for the identification or profiling of the User and are periodically deleted. Consent is not required.
– Ancillary activities
Communicate data to third parties who perform functions necessary or instrumental to the operation of the service, and to allow third parties to carry out technical, logistical and other activities on our behalf. Suppliers have access only to personal data that are necessary to carry out their duties, and undertake not to use the data for other purposes, and are required to process personal data in accordance with current regulations.
Data collected in an automated manner
While the Users are browsing, the following information may be collected and stored in the site’s server (hosting) log files:
– internet protocol address (IP);
– browser type;
– parameters of the device used to connect to the site;
– name of the internet service provider (ISP);
– date and time of visit;
– web page of origin of the visitor (referral) and exit;
– possibly the number of clicks.
These data are used for statistical and analytical purposes, in an exclusively aggregated form. The IP address is used exclusively for security purposes and is not crossed with any other data.
Place of treatment
The data is processed at the web Hosting datacenter.
Data retention period
The data collected during the operation of the site are kept for the time strictly necessary to carry out the specified activities. Upon expiry, the data will be deleted or anonymised, unless there are other purposes for their conservation.
The data (IP address) used for site security purposes (blocking attempts to damage the site) are kept for 90 days.
Data for analytics (statistics) purposes are stored only in aggregate form.
The data collected for requests for consultancy or for professional assignments are kept for the time necessary to carry out the assignment and for ancillary purposes (judicial protection, etc …).
Transfer of collected data to third parties
The data collected by the site are generally not provided to third parties, except in specific cases:
– legitimate request by the judicial authority and only in the cases provided for by law;
– if it is necessary for the provision of a specific service requested by the User;
– for carrying out security checks or site optimization.
We use the following categories of cookies:
– analysis cookies, used directly by the site operator to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and how they visit the site. They are assimilated to technical cookies if the service is anonymized.
– profiling and marketing cookies, used exclusively by third parties other than the owner of this site to collect information on user behavior while browsing, and on interests and consumption habits, also in order to provide personalized advertising.
DISABLING cookies may prevent the correct use of some functions of the site itself, in particular the services provided by third parties may not be accessible, and therefore may not be viewable. Eg:
– YouTube videos or other video sharing services;
– the social buttons of social networks;
– Google maps.
Third party cookies
The site also acts as an intermediary for third-party cookies (such as buttons for social networks), used to provide additional services and features to visitors and to simplify the use of the site. These services are also used by third parties to collect data on the interests of users in order to provide them with personalized advertising on partner sites. Not on this site, which does not feature any kind of advertising. This site has no control over their cookies entirely managed by third parties and does not have access to the information collected through these cookies. Information on the use of these cookies and their purposes, as well as on how to disable them, are provided directly by the third parties on the pages indicated below. It is recalled that generally the tracking of users does not involve identification of the same, unless the User is already registered for the service and is not already logged in, in which case it is understood that the User has already expressed his consent directly to the third party when registering for the relevant service (eg Facebook).
– Motomo: used to analyze the use of the site by users, compile reports on site activity and user behavior, check how often users visit the site, how the site is tracked and which pages are visited most frequently.
Advantages of using Matomo:
✔ 100% Data Ownership: Full control of your data
✔ Compliance with privacy laws around the world: Complies with a number of privacy laws around the world such as HIPAA, CCPA, LGPD and PECR.
✔ User Privacy Protection: It is trusted and used by industries that have strict compliance and data privacy regulations to ensure their users’ privacy is protected.
✔ Reliable and Safe: Safety is a top priority for Matomo.
✔ No need for cookie consent screens: By performing data anonymization techniques, visitors can be tracked without a cookie consent screen.
Plugin Social Network
The site also incorporates plugins and / or buttons in order to allow easy sharing of content on your favorite social networks. When you visit a page of our website that contains a plugin, your browser connects directly to the servers of the social network from which the plugin is loaded, which server can track your visit to our website and, if necessary, associate it. to your social media account, in particular if you are logged in at the time of the visit or if you have recently surfed on one of the websites containing social plugins. If you do not want the social network to record the data relating to your visit to our website, you must log out of your social network account and, probably, delete the cookies that the social network has installed in your browser.
This site has plugins installed with advanced privacy protection functions for Users, which do not send cookies or access the cookies on the User’s browser when the page is opened but only after the User clicks on the plugin.
The collection and use of information by these third parties are governed by their respective privacy policies to which please refer:
– Facebook (cookie information link)
– Facebook (cookie information link)
– LinkedIn (link informativa cookie)
Pursuant to European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR), the User can, according to the methods and within the limits established by current legislation, exercise the following rights:
– object in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication;
– request confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him (right of access);
– know the origin;
– receive intelligible communication;
– have information about the logic, methods and purposes of the processing;
– request the updating, rectification, integration, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those no longer necessary for the pursuit of the purposes for which they were collected;
– in cases of consent-based processing, receive only the cost of any support, its data provided to the owner, in a structured and readable form by a data processor and in a format commonly used by an electronic device;
– the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (Garante Privacy – link alla pagina del Garante);
– as well as, more generally, to exercise all the rights that are recognized by the current provisions of the law.
Requests should be addressed to the Data Controller.
La presente informativa privacy è aggiornata alla data del 4 gennaio 2022.