The State Music Conservatory “Umberto Giordano“, initially founded in 1914 as the Umberto Giordano School of Arches, subsequently followed a growth path that earned it the nationalization in the early 1970s and the establishment in 1980 of a detached section in Rodi Garganico.
In addition to the implementation of numerous courses and seminars focusing on disciplines supporting the curricular ones, the establishment of the Three-year Music Therapy Course, organized in collaboration with ISMEZ, was of national importance. The training offer has also been enriched over time with the establishment of various Masters funded by the Puglia Region, such as that of Conducting and Technique.
Director: M° Francesco Montaruli
Piazza Vincenzo Nigri, 5, 71121 Foggia FG